Out and about




Dear readers of my blog. I’ve been thinking about you all weekend. It was a rather strange weekend at least in my head. I don’t want to make this blog a personal journal kind of blog and plan to keep it mostly to poetry, photography, and other special interests topic, but it is my blog so I get to tell you my most intimate details when I please.

To keep it short because it is 2:00am, (I knew I would always want to write here in the middle of the night, hence the title), I have decided not to continue with the heterosexual lifestyle that I have been living the past 6 years of my life. I have decided to return to my former lifestyle as a righteous lesbian and make every effort to live a lifestyle that makes me feel good about myself. I am also attempting to return to my former vegan diet (only 48 hours in now). I wish I had a picture of my younger lesbian vegan self to post here, but these pictures are somewhere in a desk draw in Chicago since they were from my “film smells good; I don’t need no stinkin’ digital camera" days.

Anyhow, there’s plenty of yummy vegan curry wurst, vegan vöners, and other tasty opportunities around the corner, so I just hope not to be tempted by the buttery pastries next door.

Alright now I can sleep.

Here are a few pictures I took in the neighborhood this weekend:





Comment (1)

Yay to Gay!